- 18 Aug 2021
- MONTREAL - VILLERAY/ST-MICHEL
EMERGENCY FIRST AID LEVEL A-C/BLENDED LEARNING (PART 2-IN CLASS) Montreal
Basic one-day course offering lifesaving first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for the workplace or home. Course meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
CPR A: 3.5 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning**
CPR C: 4.5 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning**
- Successfully demonstrate skills and critical steps
- 75% mark for written knowledge evaluation
- Attend and participate in 100% of the course
3-year certification in Emergency First Aid and CPR Level A or C
CPR A: 3 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning**
CPR C: 4 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning**
*Recertification not available in all jurisdictions.
**Online learning time will vary depending on the learner.
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care