- 01 Dec 2023
- 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Standard First Aid Level A-C/Blended Learning (part 2-inclass) renewal Montreal
NOTES: For people who travel by car (use street parking, do not use parish parking)
The renewal course is currently given under the same conditions as the basic course (8 hours online and 8 hours in class) while benefiting from the renewal rate.
A copy (photo) of your current certification will be requested at registration to verify your eligibility for the renewal course.
CPR A: 6.5 hours in class OR 3 hours in class + 4 hours of online learning*
CPR C: 7.5 hours in class OR 4 hours in class + 4 hours of online learning*
*The duration of the online component depends on each participant.
Have completed Part 1 online and hold a valid certification
- Demonstrate mastery of critical techniques and steps.
- Obtain a passing score of 75% on the written knowledge assessment.
- Attend and participate in the entire course.
General First Aid Certificate and CPR Level A or C, valid for three years
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to act
- The Emergency Medical Services System
- Check, Call, Rescue
- Respiratory emergencies
- Respiratory and circulatory emergencies
- First aid in case of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Head, neck and spine injuries
- Injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Sudden medical emergencies
- Environmentally related diseases
Includes any other concept required by applicable laws.
- Abstract of First Aid and CPR (in paper or electronic format)
- Detailed Guide to First Aid and CPR (e-book)
- General First Aid Course–Online Access
- General First Aid Certificate (electronic certificate issued at the end of the course)