Course lasting 6 to 8 hours including CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) and the use of DEA (Automated External Defibrillator) for children and babies, as well as the management of severe allergies.
This course is designed for stakeholders in the field of education for children in daycare centers, daycares, school environment as well as day camp leaders or any person / parent responsible for children and wishing to know how to provide the first child care
This course meets the standards of the Ministry of Families, the Ministry of Education of the Association des Camps du Québec.
Certification issued by Premiers Soins.com valid for three years.
- Prepare to act
- The emergency medical services system
- Check, Call, Rescue
- Respiratory tract emergencies
- Respiratory and circulatory emergencies
- First aid in case of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Head and spine injuries
- Bone, muscle, and joint injuries
- Wound care
- Severe allergic reactions / Anaphylaxis
- Environmental emergencies
- Sudden medical emergencies
- RCR / DEA
- Protecting children