The renewal course is currently given under the same conditions as the basic course (8 hours online and 8 hours in class) while benefiting from the renewal rate.
A copy (photo) of your current certification will be requested at registration in order to verify your eligibility for the renewal course.
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to act
- The Emergency Medical Services System
- Check, Call, Rescue
- Respiratory emergencies
- Respiratory and circulatory emergencies
- First aid in case of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Head, neck and spine injuries
- Injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Sudden medical emergencies
- Environmentally related diseases
Includes any other concept required by applicable laws.
- Demonstrate mastery of critical techniques and steps.
- Obtain a passing score of 75% on the written knowledge assessment.
- Attend and participate in the entire course.
General First Aid Certificate and CPR Level C, valid for three years
- Abstract of First Aid and CPR (in paper or electronic format)
- Detailed Guide to First Aid and CPR (e-book)
- General First Aid Course–Online Access
- General First Aid Certificate (electronic certificate issued at the end of the cours